Product Name has a significant impact on Customer Experience as it explains what the Product is. Here are some tips for writing the name to make it easier for the Customer to know what he is looking at.
Product Name Guidelines: A good Product Name has these Attributes
Structure: Model Number (if exists) + Product Type – Maximum user weight
Example: S20 (8606) B3 High-End Exercise Bike – 150Kg
Product Description is the Content that describes your Product in more details.
General Description Tips:
- Add detailed information about the item as provided by the Manufacturer.
- Add helpful images, videos and illustrations of the item Features if available. The more details, the better.
“Spinbike Oma 8606 – for cycling, fully simulating cycling. Designed for commercial use, but can also be used in home workouts. Allows you to train the muscles of the legs, cardio vascular and respiratory systems. Progressive design and technical equipment of the simulator aims users to reach more and more peaks in the sport. The loading system of the exercise bike is represented by a massive flywheel weighing 20 kg and a shoe resistance system, which is manually adjustable.
Features spinback oma 8606: Specialized anatomical seat; Adjusting the position of the seat
– horizontally and vertically Steering wheel adjustment
– horizontal and vertical Pulse measurement – touch sensors Multifunctional LCD display (LCD display: 80-50 mm) Display indications: time, distance, calories, pulse, revolutions per minute
Computer functions: target – time, speed, distance, calories; Scan, pulse, RPM and cooling; Power supply: built-in generator Pedals: equipped with straps, securing your foot. For the safety of the workout are responsible compensators for unevenness of the floor”
Key Features are brief Description of the Product Features & Benefits or Specifications to catch the Customer’s interest.
Writing the Key Features of Products that share the same Category in the same order according to their Features, helps Customers compare between these products quickly.
Product Specifications Guidelines:
At least 3 bullet points that includes major features for the item
- First point should be the delivery areas where the seller can manage to deliver the item to it.
- Feature 1 >>>
- Feature 2 >>>
- Feature 3 >>>
- Feature 4 >>>
- Delivery free only to Cairo, Giza
- Specialized anatomical seat;
- Adjusting the position of the seat – horizontally and vertically
- Steering wheel adjustment – horizontal and vertical
- Pulse measurement – touch sensors
- Multifunctional LCD display (LCD display: 80-50 mm)
What’s in the box
“What’s in the box” helps Customers to know the attached Accessories.
- It is preferred to be written as Bullet-Points.
- “What’s in the box” may mention Accessories not shown in Product Images and may illustrate that some accessories are not included.
- It is preferred to write the Number, if a Product has more than 1 Piece of the same Accessory.
Because Customers can not touch the Product or try it, Images are the only way Customers can have an idea of what the Product looks.
- All Product images must be without text or watermarks.
- Images should show the entire product where the product takes up at least 80% of the image area.
- Images should be crisp and clear. Make sure they are High Quality.
- Add multiple images of your Product from different angles to give Customers a feel of what the Product will be like in person.
- Do not add Images that do not match the actual Product.
- For some items, Customers need to be able to get a sense of the size of the Product, so displaying the Product next to an everyday item can help.
- Consider adding an image showing the Product in use. This gives Customers the full experience.
Click Share, then Copy the text after the last “/” in the URL and put it in the Youtube ID Field.
Example: the Youtube ID from this Link “https://youtu.be/eMg15Vrk06y” will be: eMg15Vrk06y
Filling the Basic Attributes correctly will help your Customer feel confident in knowing exactly what he is buying.
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Kenwood, Art Home, Fresh, Zahran, Apple, Samsung.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product is made/manufactured.
Example: China, Egypt, Germany, France.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years
Filter Attributes are Required for Specific Product Types. Filling the Product Filter Attributes enables Customers to quickly refine a large Product range by the Attributes he considers aligned to his interest.