Format 1: Name – Product Type – Size – Color
Example 1: Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage – 30ml – 2C5 Creamy Tan
Format 2: Name – Product Type – Number of Shades – Color
Example 2: Eye Shadow Palette – 15 Shades – Gwen Stefani
- Start the Description with a general description about the Brand.
- Add detailed information about the product as provided by the Manufacturer.
- Explain the product usage.
- Product Type >>> Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage/Eye-shadow/Mascara/Lipstick… etc
- Color >>> Creamy Tan/Gwen Stefani/Black/Taupe.. etc
- Size>>> 30ml
- Number of Shades>>> 15 Shades
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Apple, Chanel, Random House.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product was made/manufactured
Example: Germany, France, China, Egypt.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years