Structure: Model + Product Type – Number of Place Settings – Color
Example: RT72K6360SP Dishwasher – 14 Place Settings – Silver
- Explain Product Features (1 per Paragraph) and their benefit to the Customer.
- Use headings and bullet lists to make it easy for Customers to read.
- Customers want to know the features, usage ideas, and what they will gain from purchasing that Product and how it makes them feel.
- Consider the problems an item solves, or the value it provides.
Product Specifications: (Should be mentioned in bullet points)
- Number of Place Setting >> 14
- Energy Efficiency Class >> A++
- Number of Programs >> 7
- Rack Material >> Stainless Steel
- Noise Level >> 41 db
- Number of Racks >> 3
- Interior Finish >> Stainless Steel
- Programs Types >> Steam Power, Steam Dual Spray, Steam, Care, Auto, ECO, Quick, Quick & Dry
- Removable Racks >> Yes
- Number of Wash Cycles >> 6
- Energy Consumption per Cycle >> 0.92 kWh
- Automatic Temperature Control >> Yes
- Cycle Time >> 170 Minute
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D) >> 600 x 850 x 600 mm
- Product Weight Product Weight >> 63 kg
- Add any extra Features in the Key Features.
Click Share, then Copy the text after the last “/” in the URL and put it in the Youtube ID Field.
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Apple, Chanel, Random House.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product is made/manufactured.
Example: China, Egypt, Germany, France.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years