Structure: Model Number (if exists + Product Type – Car Make and Model
Example: BSD529 Severe Duty Disc Brake Pad for Honda Civic 2013
- Add detailed information about the item as provided by the Manufacturer.
- Add the Country of Origin
Severe Duty Brake Pads
Severe Duty Brake Pads just got better with optimal all-around braking performance.
Severe Duty brake pads use the latest technology in friction that have best in class performance, quiet operation and long life.
Superior market coverage with advanced semi-metallic and ceramic copper free friction formula.
Optimal all-around braking performance
- Severe Duty pads have quiet operation with OE-style multi-layer shim
- Optimum fit with new design replicates OE slots and chamfers
- Engineered and manufactured in North America
- Hardware kits (on selected applications) and synthetic lube
- OE Platform specific friction formulation
At least 3 points that includes major features for the item
- Feature 1 >>>
- Feature 2 >>>
- Feature 3 >>>
- Advanced semi-metallic and ceramic copper free friction formula
- Severe Duty pads have quiet operation with OE-style multilayer shim
- Hardware (as applicable), lube packet and paper wrap for added protection
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Apple, Chanel, Random House.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product is made/manufactured.
Example: China, Egypt, Germany, France.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years