Structure: Model + Freezer Type + Product Type – Liters – Color
Example: RT72K6360SP Upright Freezer – 348 L – Silver
- Explain Product Features (1 per Paragraph) and their benefit to the Customer.
- Use headings and bullet lists to make it easy for Customers to read.
- Customers want to know the features, usage ideas, and what they will gain from purchasing that Product and how it makes them feel.
- Consider the problems an item solves, or the value it provides.
- Number of Drawers: 6
- Gross Capacity: 226 Litres
- Noise Level: 42 dB
- Net Capacity: 185 Litres
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++
- Cooling Technology: No Frost
- Temperature Display: Freezer Compartment
- Drawer Material: Plastic
- Door Material: Steel
- Ice Cube Tray: Yes / Number of Cubes: 10
- Shelf Material: Glass
- Ice Cube Tray + No. of Cubes
- Energy Consumption in 24h: 0.563 kWh / 24h Voltage: 220-240 V, Frequency: 50 Hz
- Product Dimensions (W×H×D): 144.7 x 60 x 63 cm
Click Share, then Copy the text after the last “/” in the URL and put it in the Youtube ID Field.
Brand of the product. If it doesn’t exist, please fill this form.
If the product itself doesn’t have a specific brand, please create it with brand “Generic”
Example: Apple, Chanel, Random House.
The model number of the product itself.
Example: MT001, TTM470, TS2020
The predominant color of the product itself. Or as it is written on the Product Package.
Example: Black, Yellow, Purple, Red, Gold/White, Onyx Black, Cosmic Purple, Jade Green.
The main fabric material of the product itself.
Example: Polyester, Metal, Wood, Plastic, Glass, Front Glass/Aluminum Frame.
Measurement of the product (Height x Width x Depth) in cm.
Example: 120 x 60 x 15 cm
Where the product is made/manufactured.
Example: China, Egypt, Germany, France.
If the product has a manufacturer warranty please add it, as it adds more authenticity to the product and gives the customer extra confidence to buy.
If the product does not have Local Warranty, write “No Warranty” in the Product warranty field.
Examples for Valid Product Warranty periods are:
- 6 Months
- 1 Year
- 2 Years
- 5 Years
- 10 Years